Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Transmission won't shift without letting up off the

Customer Question
transmission won't shift without...

transmission won't shift without letting up off the throttle, just replaced the head gaskets so had all the vacuum lines off, thinking i've missed one... its a 1994 f350 with the 7.5L

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?

First time, yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the cap, rotor and one of the injectors I thought I had broken

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

And yes, doing this myself

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
3/24/2018
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 2 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** transmission do you have? The options are 4r70w, c6, e40d, thanks Scott