Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Ford Escape door ajar keep beeping every 15 seconds and…

Customer Question
2005 Ford Escape door...

2005 Ford Escape door ajar keep beeping every 15 seconds and I had opened and closed the doors still does it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?

No it's been going on for a year can't figure it out it's very annoying

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Is there a way to disable it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 5 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

H​ello my name is ***** ***** the door ajar indicator come on in the dash indicating there is a door ajar?

Yup

Have you tried lubing the door latches or had a scan tool on the vehicle to tell you which door is showing ajar?

Ford Mechanic: davehop, Ford Technician replied 5 months ago
davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Hello and welcome to JA....are you still in need of assistance?