Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Abs, advance trac and service engine lights are on, how do I…

Customer Question
Abs, advance trac and...

Abs, advance trac and service engine lights are on, how do I reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

2005 Eddie Bauer explorer.just abs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Dealer said nothing was wrong but they stay on, just want to reset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Ford Mechanic: davehop, Ford Technician replied 4 months ago
davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Hello and welcome to JA... Is it possible that you can get to a Pep Boys or Advance Auto or AutoZone store? They will scan the system for free and then you can tell me what codes are in there and then I can figure out why these lights are coming on for you just don't let them sell you anything if you get to the store have them scan the system and they'll tell you what could you have and then tell me what code you have so I can figure out what's going on with your vehicle.