Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The ac compressor is not turning on, we checked the evap…

Customer Question
The ac compressor is...

The ac compressor is not turning on, we checked the evap temperature sensor and it seems to be working fine. What else could cause the compressor to not come on?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.

The sensor is actually built into the box

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2014 fusion se 1.6L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

My dad is fixing it, we checked the evap sensor and it's working properly. Now were kinda at a stand still because we don't know what else to check.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/23/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 3 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

FIRST CLICK ON ,INK T OVIEW WIRING CIRCUIT FOR THE AC SYSTEM IN YOUR VEHICLE

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know IF YOU CAN VIEW THE CIRCUIT ,WE HAVE FEW FUSES AND RELAY TO CHECK

Thank You

Chad Farhat