Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Suddenly ,heat and aircon defrost controlling knob is dead…

Customer Question
Suddenly ,heat and aircon...

Suddenly ,heat and aircon defrost controlling knob is dead no light either

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working?

I thought , it could be fuses ' problem never thought about cooling level or thermostat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015, f150 6 cylinder 3.3 or 3.5 liter 4×4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just check up some fuses, but I couldn't find

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Now, keyless entry is not working , tire sensors failed,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
3/23/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 1 month ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, does the truck run? All sorts of warning lights are on and accessories not working? Was any work done and then this happened? Is the climate control head an electronic dual zone or a manual system?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
trucks run fine, 3days ago, change engine oil at shop, I don't know the climate control head

The climate control panel that isnt working, is it a set of knobs or a digitial display with buttons to control both driver and passenger side temperatures?

Yes, which one is it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
knobs controll both side togethet

Ok so this whole control panel doesnt work, no blower motor operation? It doesnt light up when the lights are on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO,it wasn't work, but now every lights off, but radio and climate control lights are on even I turn off the key and locked door but not work for knobs

Ok Im having a hard time understanding some of this information. Whats not working, now these lights that are working?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
whoa,! i disconnected battery , after 15min. later I 'reconnected battery then it works ok, now thanks anyway !
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

The other tech has opted out and it appears you are good to go. Since you have already paid to get an answer is there any other question I can help with?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician