Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Fuse number for cig lighter not working use to 12volt air…

Fuse number for cig...

Fuse number for cig lighter not working use to 12volt air compresser and blew

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Just got truck 2days ago pulled panel and looked correct should be a 30 amp

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

04 f150 crew cab

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just tried pulling and testing fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope just looking for correct fuse number

3/21/2018
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Can you give me the VIN#?
Ford had two different models of the F150 in 2004.

1FTPW14564KD75233 SRY TOOK SO LONG HAD TRUCK NOT TO LONG

Sorry I am not set up for phone calls on this website at this time.

Those request are sent by the website and not me.

The fuses for the cigarette lighter and the power points are 20 amp fuses. They are in locations F41, F39 and F37. See the diagram below.

Ok will try it
It was f41 thx

Your welcome.

A. Penland
Cary York
Phone call session started