Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hahah... 2006 Ford Fusion, 2.3L (Not sure if its an SE an S,

Customer Question
Hahah... 2006 Ford Fusion...

Hahah... 2006 Ford Fusion, 2.3L (Not sure if its an SE an S, or an SEL just yet. Following problems - washer pump not working, rear defrost not working, turn signal stuck on, heater turns on and off randomly. Surge in RPM and Tack intermittent, sounds like an electrical - trying to determine what's the best answer

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Thermostat is working, coolant is alright

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

At this point myself. best mechanics have been unable to get codes from vehicle because they all disappear after check engine goes on then off again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its a used car, have no history on prior repairs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/21/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

No one has helped yet due to you having 6 issues and it is really not worth the pay for the time involved. It would be best to sign up as a member and split up these issues into multiple posts. I can help with 2 concerns if that is okay? Which 2 concerns?

Since you were unable to respond to my question, I request a refund. I asked if this was an electrical issue with so many 'electrical problems.'