Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 ford f 150 with dual control a/c and was

I have a 2009...

I have a 2009 ford f 150 with dual control a/c and was blowing hot air on Drivers side and pass was cold. I replaced the upper blend door and got every thing back and reset fuse. No change, I have hot air on driver side and cold a/c on passenger side. Help me in Laughlin, NV Danny

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes, I pulled #15 climate control fuse for about 3 min. and no change

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Its a F-150 and not a E-150

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

3/20/2018
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you replace the blend door actuator thats on top of the heater box?

I did and not a fun job

that is the passenger side blend door actuator, the drivers sdie is on the bottom of the heater box, that is the one you should have replaced, it is under the floor duct, and it bolts to the bottom of the heater box, not the top.

Ok I then go buy the bottom one and replace it. Thank you for your help! Danny

yes, it is inbetween the floor duct and the heater box, the floor duct has to be remved to get to it,Tim

Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH