Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2016 f550. What is the procedure for torqueing rear axle…

Customer Question
2016 f550. What is...

2016 f550. What is the procedure for torqueing rear axle hub nut?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F550. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Has there been and issue with rear seals leaking on this year and model?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/20/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Do you have the floating axle?