Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 ford F150, I need the time allotted and the procedure…

2002 ford F150, I need...
2002 ford F150, I need the time allotted and the procedure to replace the heater core.
It's not a UK Ford. That's the only ford it had to pick from. Its just a regular F150
3/20/2018
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

Book time is 7.0 hours.

HERE is the procedure to remove the dash to access the heater box.

If you need more, please be sure to ask.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!

Do you need more help with this?

Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician