Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Instrument lights won’t go off on a 2013 f150. Speed omitted…

Instrument lights won’t go...

Instrument lights won’t go off on a 2013 f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Speed omitted tack and gauges

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don’t know where to start

3/20/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

There a TSB bulletin on this issue , click on link to view pdf file and what needs done , unfortunately you can replace yourself and make it work with out a dealer scanner or equivalent is needed here

FCDIM (Front Control/Display Interface Module) ,

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Chad Farhat
Don’t know where to start
Phone call session started