Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 GMC halftime no power for taillights to the trailer the…

2005 GMC halftime no power...
2005 GMC halftime no power for taillights to the trailer the parking lights work on the truck but I have no power for the trailer looking for a fuse I don’t have the diagram on the lid
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Good morning Kenny,

Are you needing the trailer fuse locations?

Is your truck a 1/2 ton or bigger?

Half ton see there’s no diagram here for the fuse box only the one inside the truck and I found a fuse blown in there for the turn signals Donely thing I have is brake lights
turn signals no parking or taillights the parking lights work on the truck though

Okay, the fuses for the trailer lights are located in the interior fuse panel as well as the trailer park lamp fuse located in the under hood panel. See the circuit wiring diagram in the link below as well as the fuse locations in the fuse panel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4mns9tmyt616xb/trailer%20fuse%20Mar%2020.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8iut7puo15xdm12/under%20hood%20Mar%2020.pdf?dl=0

I have that diagram diagram I need is the one that’s outside on the under the hood and the distribution center

The second link I sent you is the under hood fuse panel.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you

Your very welcome and thank you as well.