Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just bought a 2015 f250 and don't know the factory preset…

Just bought a 2015...

Just bought a 2015 f250 and don't know the factory preset code for the keyless entry so trying to figure out how to reset it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F250. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that i know

3/20/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Vehicles equipped with a keyless entry keypad are programmed with a factory set 5-digit entry code. This code is provided to the customer on a wallet card in the Owner's Literature package. In addition, this code is available through the use of a scan tool and is printed on the BCM label. The BCM is the fuse box under the right side of the dash. There will be a sticker on it with 5 numbers in bold which are the keypad numbers.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Are you still needing help?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician