Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a consistent beeping sound while the car is on. It…

Customer Question
I have a consistent...

I have a consistent beeping sound while the car is on. It continues at all speeds. The parking sensors are turned off. It's not the parking break, or the seatbelt warning. There are no warning signs on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

No trouble codes have been triggered. I don't believe it's a parking sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

C-Max hybrid 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C-MAX Hybrid yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/19/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 4 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Is there any way you take a video of this noise and maybe show your instrument cluster and upload it here? I would like to help you figure this noise out.

no. I'm back at work now

We can continue when you have a free moment. Even after rating this chat with the stars above it will continue to remain open so you can bookmark this page and come back whenever. Do you want o continue later on?

No. This isn't really meeting my needs. When I was available I waited forever, now I'm not. By the time I am available again, I don't want to wait again. I'll have to figure this out another way

Alright. I am sorry you waited. I work on here 5pm and later eastern time. No one else was available to take your question from the list.