Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Gm my rearview mirror fell off how can I put it back. 2014.

Hello gm my rearview...

Hello gm my rearview mirror fell off how can I put it back

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to put it back in place no luck

3/19/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Are you talking about the interior mirror ? and if so can you send some pictures of what happened

interior wind screen

is there a little metal piece on the windshield still?

Hello !

it should slide back on then unless the attachment piece is broken, can you send pictures?

Did u get the photo

no, you will need to use the attach files button or paperclip to send files on here

I got it, be right back

model is your 2014 ford

http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/LCHKsrTE/15214743492262095054180.jpg
U there

I am im getting the procedure for you, my diagram is slightly off from your pictures, do you have the vin number so I can make sure I have the right information

3fa6p0k9xer348127

ok I found it now be right back, thanks for the vin

OK as you will see in the doc, you will need to remove the plastic piece and that will alow you to reattach the unit, it may be easier to unplug the unit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns6it25pttw1jbm/monday1.docx?dl=0

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Thank u

your very welcome

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician