Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Well thought I had blowed fuse for blinker so changed it out…

Well thought I had...

Well thought I had blowed fuse for blinker so changed it out but now my 2000 7.3 diesel want crank and glow plug light wang even come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Ford?

What you mean

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes just checking the other fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s all are they going to call me

3/19/2018
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Good morning,

It sounds like maybe something was bumped or removed on accident?

Which fuse did you change out to try and fix the turn signals?

Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was 19 under the hood 7.5
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Call me(###) ###-####

Let me see if I can find that fuse on the wiring diagram and see what it operates. Was the fuse blown? Is the fuse blown now?

It looks like fuse #19 in the under hood box is the fuel pump relay. It shouldn't affect the glow plug control circuit.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The light isn’t even coming on when you turn switch on
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Phone call session started

The turn signal?

Is this and F250?

I see another expert picked up the phone call request. Let me know if you need additional info.

Jared D
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician