Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My daughter's 2010 Escape (4 cyl) wants to stall out, very…

Customer Question
My daughter's 2010 Escape...

My daughter's 2010 Escape (4 cyl) wants to stall out, very unsafe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

No , but mech changed fuel cell ??

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No not to my knowledge

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just wondering if it sounded like a typical problem and or poss recall issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/19/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

When is this stalling occurring, is it when coming to a stop?

Is your check engine light coming on and if so are there any fault codes set?