Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I. I have a 1995ford cargo van 2. I have a 1995ford cargo…

I have a...

I have a 1995ford cargo van 2

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Cargo?

I have a 1995ford cargo van 8cylinder and it won't stay running it starts great then shuts off thanks flr

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Veronica they are good battery is fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cargo yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm going to try if it's a little thing otherwise I need to find mechanic that I'd trustworthy

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That are to be all that's wrong rihht

3/19/2018
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

good morning

when it stalls, does it start right back up or do you have to let it sit for a bit??

Roy

do you still need any help

I need your help the van starts up every time then doesPlease help. 1995ford cargo van
Let me know if you have my numbrnumb
We are not connect ing by text I still do not have a answer I gave to you anmd my no.
.
Veronica 1995ford cargo van8cylinder
I need to know if you can help me
I told you. Yesterday that the van starts then stops will not stay running 1995ford cargo van 8cylinder I need to know if you can help me I await your reply veronkka
Where is the mechanic I asked yesterday I paid already and I am not happen t I need to get my. Van fixed. Or my money backVeronica with white van chilliwack B.C. canada

ok

it could be a spark issue or fuel related issue.

It could be a fuel pump that is not working correctly.

it could be a spark issue from either a module or ignition switch as well.

do you have any testing equipment to do some checks.

Roy

Thank you what. Kind of testing equipment do I need I will get it
Await your replyREGARDS
Veronika

a fuel pressure tester, a noid light and a volt meter. you can either rent or buy them at a parts store.

Roy

You are wondewonderful I will give it
A GO.
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP
VERONICA

your welcome

Please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. that is the only way the site will pay me for my efforts.

Roy

roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

thank you