Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 1996 ford f250 4x4 7,5 iam trying to remove the
Brandon
Brandon, ford mechanic
i have a 1996 ford f250 4x4 7,5 iam trying to remove the rightside axle its two pieces the inner that goes into the front middle iam having trouble getting it out the u joint on it is bad am i missing… read more
Ford F Super Duty: Can anyone help me with a diagram for removing
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Can anyone help me with a diagram for removing front locking hubs on a 97 ford f250 heavy duty 4x4. power stroke 7.3. Replacing the front rotors.… read more
1992 F250: transfer case..4x4 and has shift lever engine is diesel 7.3
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
will a transfer case (BW1356) from a 1992 F250 fit a 1989 F250 both are a 4x4 and has shift lever engine is diesel 7.3… read more
Ford: Left front..Inside of rotor smooth, outside rough.
RJ
RJ, Ford Tech
Type Your Ford Question Here..2004 F250 5.4. Left front brake howl on application, sounds like a tractor trailer brake. Inside of rotor smooth, outside rough.… read more
Ford F-250: 4wd..assembly..the front brake rotor , and a list
Earl
Earl, Technician
ford F-250 1989 4wd, dana 44 ifs , I need an exploded view of the front axle assembly so i can remove the front brake rotor , and a list of any special tools needed to to the work… read more
FORD F250: 4wd..front axle..5 bolts frome the flange behind the rotor
Dieseljunky2
Dieseljunky2, Locomotive Mechanic
On a FORD F250 1997 HD 4wd 5.8l how do you remove the front axle flange to get to the axle universal joint. we removed the 5 bolts frome the flange behind the rotor. but it will not seperate… read more
1995 ford f250: 4x4 pickup..front brake..the rotor from the wheel hub
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 1995 ford f250 4x4 pickup. I want to change front brake rotors. How do I separate the rotor from the wheel hub?… read more
left front rotor to replace inner and outer bearings took off plate
Eric, Retired
im trying to take off left front rotor to replace inner and outer bearings took off plate with switch for four wheel drive and thats as far as i got… read more
1999 ford: 4x4..a special wrench i need to remove the front routers
4DWRENCH
4DWRENCH, Ford Technician
iiI have a 1999 ford supper duty 4x4 is there a specal wrench i need to remove the front routers… read more
F350: I need to replace L front abs sensor..spindle
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
I need to replace L front abs sensor on F350 2000model. Do i need to remove spindle? If so, how?… read more
2003 ford f250: the left front brake rotor and brake pads How do you
lostrider
lostrider, lead technician/working shop foreman
I have a 2003 ford f250 crew cab. I need to replace the left front brake rotor and brake pads How do you replace the rotor this is a four wheel drive unit.… read more
2000 F250 super duty: There is grinding sound..front wheels..4x4
jack duppel
jack duppel, Co-Owner
There is grinding sound and feel coming from the front wheels of my 2000 F250 super duty 4x4… read more
1997 F250: Cab 4x4..replacing front brake pads and rotors..puller
Rob
Rob, Diesel Technician
I have a 1997 F250 Heavy Duty Regular Cab 4x4 5.8L 351WIN gross weight 6800lbs and my questions is when replacing front brake pads and rotors do you need a special puller to remove the rotors.I'm unab… read more
How much do I torque the bolts on the brake caliper ...
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
How much do I torque the bolts on the brake caliper and rotor bracket on my 2004 F250 4X4?… read more
2001 f250: to get front rotors off..never done brakes on 4x4 before.
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I have a 2001 F250 SD. Do I need any special tools to get front rotors off? I have never done brakes on 4x4 before. Looks like I have to remove hub to get rotor off. 2nd question- how do I test or che… read more
2000 F250: a shake in the steering wheel..brakes..rotors..alignment
Eric, Retired
I have a 2000 F250 4x4. About a month ago it started a shake in the steering wheel when I step on the brakes. Ball joints, front pads and rotors replaced 1 year ago and alignment. So I went ahead and … read more
2001 f250 super duty: a special tool needed..front rotors..4x4
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
is there a special tool needed to remove the front rotors (if so what is it) on a 2001 f250 super duty 4x4 and what is the best way to remove them… read more
2004 f250: hwy..a vibration in the front end when brakes..rotors
Fordster
Fordster, Mastertech
I have a 2004 f250 4x4 150,000 hwy miles had a vibration in the front end when brakes are applied had a brake job with prem rotors and still have the vibration what cound be wrong… read more