Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I think it's in valet mode.I have power but won't start.

Customer Question
I think it's in...

I think it's in valet mode.I have power but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Connections checked and ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2008 f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried pushing lock and trunk buttons and removing key from ignition and trying remote

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

After market remote from future shop that has gone out of business 3 years ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 6 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, so you have an aftermarket alarm in the truck but you dont have any remotes for it? The alarm lamp is blinking it is armed? Does the red THEFT lamp blink fast when turning the key to on?