Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Eco boost sensor was replaced and the EEB Solinoid was also…

Customer Question
Eco boost sensor was...

Eco boost sensor was replaced and the EEB Solinoid was also replaced. Now when you come to a complete stop, the car revs and then slams into first when the engine or wrench light comes on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Dash warning lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015 Ford Fusion Ecoboost

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car is fine and runs fine. This problem only happens intermittently when those lights come on. It was brought to mechanic and they replace the sensor and EEB Solonoid.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Can you tell me which codes are stored now?

P0326

I can not see how this code is causing this concern. I will opt out and let another try.