Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Locked my keys in my car and tried using my door code but it…

Customer Question
Locked my keys in...

Locked my keys in my car and tried using my door code but it doesnt work

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

109,000 and no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2012 for tauras

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Using the door code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 4 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

It is possible that the code is not working because the battery has died. Do you have another key to try and use?