Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Locked keys in have the door code but it doesnt open it ..

Customer Question
Locked keys in have...

Locked keys in have the door code but it doesnt open it .. what am i doing wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

109,000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

No never had to use it

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Using the door code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is there a chance the battery is dead?

Are you able to relock the doors from the keypad hitting the last 2 buttons together?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris