Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for the climate controlled seat connects, I believe…

Customer Question
Looking for the climate controlled...
Looking for the climate controlled seat connects, I believe from the body harness to the seats for a 2013 f150 platinum. Seat connector is female , inside , I believe 36 pin
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

heres the layouts, but does the truck that the seats are going into have the wiring for the TED?

standby this might take a while

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
btw those two pics are from the drivers seat memory. The passenger seat only has the red connector. I have most of the pinouts figured out (memory wires removed) . I am to the point of finish wiring and was hoping to find a Ford pigtail kit for the connector that we are discussing or at the very least be able to give a salvage yard some more info to ensure they get me the correct pigtail from the body harness.

im trying

this might be what you are looking for but no pigtail available.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
from this diagram that helped me figure out the wiring it should be c341A and the memory module connector would be 341B yet I cant find this connector numbers.http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd/DownloadPdf?id=1010588

heres C341A AND B

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Looks like the same connector is used on the flex, big red female connector in picturehttps://www.ebay.ca/itm/2009-FORD-FLEX-3-5L-SEL-FRONT-SEAT-POWER-WIRE-HARNESS-8U5T-14D230-J4CP7-OEM-09-/141858465248
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
found it!https://connectorexperts.com/i-25507286-cet3406f.html
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hopefully that helps if you can find a ford cross reference # ?

ok standby

no luck my friend. there are 650 connectors to look through, Im only up to 66.

ill open this up to the others to see if they have any luck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks...i did find this number on the female connector attached to the seat.2506-066 07240
Ron, ASE Certified Technician