Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Fusion that has a failed (mostly failed)

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 Fusion that has a failed (mostly failed) climate control head. This was the result of being hit while parked in front of my house. Which years of the Fusion would have a compatible MCCM?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Removing the MCCM, returning it, etc. I am looking at the possibility of using an MCCM from another year Fusion. Vehicle has been repaired but the opposing party's Insurance company would not pay for the MCCM to be replaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all. I just need to know what years (other than 2011) would have a compatible MCCM

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/18/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

There is not really a chart for one to look at to see which parts from one car will fit another. We have to compare the replacement steps, wiring, and look. Best I can tell the 10-11-12 are the same for this part.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris