Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Instrument panal raído window all out its Benn off and on…

Customer Question
Instrument panal raído window...

Instrument panal raído window all out its Benn off and on for a while now it won't come back at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007 f250 econoline van

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don't know what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/17/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I can help you get this figured but I you need a volt meter or test light. Do you own one?

This is going to come down to a concern with the instrument cluster power or ground supply or the cluster itself. It is not controlling the accessory delay relay.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris