Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

ACTUALLY WARRANTY INSPECTOR (INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ) AND…

ACTUALLY i AM A...

ACTUALLY i AM A WARRANTY INSPECTOR (INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ) AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE PRODUCTION DATE ON A FORD PICKUP FOR A REPORT. 1FT8W3BT3BEB55481

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO I AM JUST MISSING THIS TIDBIT FOR MY REPORT-TRYING TO GET COVERAGE FOR THE CUSTOMER AT A FORD DEALERSHIP

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician

Hello, my name is Michael. I will be assisting you today. Give me a moment to get the production date for you.

The production date on this truck was November 19th 2010

If I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to ask. If not, please rate my service. If for any reason you feel you cannot rate my service five stars please let me know.

Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician