Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking for headlight relay 2005 E350 SUPER DUTY. THAT…

I am looking for...

I am looking for headlight relay 2005 E350 SUPER DUTY

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford E-350 Super Duty. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

THAT BE ALL

3/14/2018
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

What engine is in this? 5.4? diesel? or 6.8 v10? thank you.

Also, do the headlights come on at all? either side?

Does the high beam work?

5.4 engine v8

Alright, Let me post the wiring diagram.

the truck is here in a workshop we just want where is it

It doesn't technically have a relay, all the headlamp power comes from the CJB or central junction box

interior fuse box is where the headlamps get their power, no old type replaceable relay on this one. I posted the wiring diagram do you see it?

Check fuse 15 out under the hood first, should be hot at all times, 30 amp.

Then on the interior fuse box check fuse numbers 10 (20 amp) 25 (10 amp) 30 (15 amp) and 31 (10 amp)

If fuses 25 and 31 are not hot with the headlight switch on, You'll need to trace the circuit through the headlight switch and the turn signal switch, it goes through the turn signal switch before it gets to the interior fuse box for the high/low beam circuit. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

we got it thanks

Absolutely, if your all set please don't forget to rate the question via one of the star icons at the top of the page. If you need any help please let us know. Thank you.

Any luck fixing them? Thank you.
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician