Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I remove console on my 2015 ford f150 I need to

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove console on my 2015 ford f150 I need to replace the airbag module thanks clayton

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

here you go. please let me know if it is sufficient

are you there?

please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving a 3 stars or more rating for me will allow us to continue this dialogue until you are completely satisfied.and your vehicle is fixed. you may ask as many questions as you'd like at no extra charges. thank you have a great day