Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2011 ford f150 5.0 codes p0705:00-27 p1702:00-af all basics

Customer Question

2011 ford f150 5.0
codes
p0705:00-27
p1702:00-af
all basics checked and passed
where is the range sensor ? inside transmission ?
and what part number ?thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

7G276 is the part number for the molded lead frame. This is the hard plastic harness for the speeds sensors and solenoids and TR. You have to remove the pan and valve body to replace it.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris