Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wiper windshield fuse location

Customer Question
Wiper windshield fuse...

Wiper windshield fuse location

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/13/2018
Ford Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. May I have the vehicle information including engine size, please, so that I may check for the location of your fuse?

mustang 2000 V6 3.8 engine convertible

Thank you for that information. Give me just a moment, please, in order to retrieve this information.

This fuse is fuse #26 located in the fuse box that is inside of the vehicle.

Here is fuse location information.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for the answers provided. Thanks again.