Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My moon roof opened part way and stopped, I then closed it…

Customer Question
My moon roof opened...

My moon roof opened part way and stopped, I then closed it but it didn't seal all the way, and now I can hear the motor but it won't open

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

94,000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '94 Ford?

Lariat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, and nothing, just pushed the buttons

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/14/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 4 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what kind of ford is this? Is it a factory sun roof? You hear the motor turn but no noises or movement?