Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

89 gt mustang with 306 crate engine 30 lb injectors car

89 gt mustang with...

89 gt mustang with 306 crate engine 30 lb injectors car loads up at idle and bucks/jumps a lot when shifting gears or running at low rpm also has 355 gears

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Stock 5 speed just rebuilt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fuel pressure and timing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car is rebuilt from gas tank to radiator including brakes and suspention

3/13/2018
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

Have you had the PCM reflashed for 30 lb injectors?

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary

Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician