Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you remove the radio to replace it. It came with the…

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove the radio to replace it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came with the pickup truck

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1999 250 deisel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im trying to find out how to remove it from the dash

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Here are replacement instructions and a link to buy removal tool. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have question, thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwzp4s45ho79kus/radios.pdf?dl=0

-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Scosche-DT1B-DT1-Ford-Import-Factory-Radio-Removal-Tool/331137568278?epid=1537384392&hash=item4d19564e16:g:JfcAAOSw~QRaIcIN&vxp=mtr