Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Truck starts for a couple of minutes then it slow down and…

Customer Question
Truck starts for a...

Truck starts for a couple of minutes then it slow down and then stalls then won't start back up have too wait four a few hours with heat ion breather too get it to run butt still does the same thibg.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

Dust sets

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2008 Ford 150 54 leader

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ye I haven't tried I don't want to mess aanytanything up just heat lamp on breathe

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's been sitting for two weeks I pulled in garage after getting gas went to start week later and I had this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I haven't received any thing from you yet.
3/13/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Do you know how to check the fuel pressure?

Have you checked for a rats nest in the air intake?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris