Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Check engine light was flashing and then the day after it…

Customer Question
Check engine light was...

Check engine light was flashing and then the day after it would not turn over or start

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Blink code ps300 something misfire

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007 ford expedition lt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 4 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

I can assist you over the phone. Please request a phone call on your end and I will call you right away.