Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My starting system fault came on in my car it woild star i…

Customer Question
My starting system fault...

My starting system fault came on in my car it woild star i put a new starter on it idk what it is

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No there are not

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015 ford taurus sel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

My friend is works on cars i thought it was the starter its not so replace the starter in put a new battrey in it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/12/2018
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Were the fault codes checked/read out at all with a scan tool that can read ALL computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set with this issue?

Let me know,thanks Pete.