Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Remiving front right fender on 06 fusion. Diwn to the last…

Remiving front right fender...

Remiving front right fender on 06 fusion. Diwn to the last bolt at the front corner by the headlight. How do i access it without removing bumper cover?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Read my question...removing the fender

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Please Read my question... I've told you all that.

3/12/2018
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, attached is the fender removal procedure. If you need more help please let me know. If I was helpful please use the d5 stars above and leave a positive rating.

I still don't see how to access the bolt in question. I say these diagrams before...i need specific help

Have you removed the inner fender well splash shield and brackets as shown in the workshop manual?

Have you removed the turn signal lamp and the inner splash shield? Can you attach a photo or the area you are working on to show whats in the way of accessing this bolt?

How do i access the farthest front bolt on the fender?

You have to remove the push pin as shown in the diagram by the headlamp and get inside there. Its that or remove the front bumper to have a straight shot at it. You should be able to see it.

HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Daniel, Manager
Phone call session started