Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 Ford Escape radio had a got of Static Then turned off…

Customer Question
2014 Ford Escape...

2014 Ford Escape radio had a got of Static Then turned off Radio works sometimes other time not

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am going to make an appointment at Ford do not want to pay the extra money if it is something simple

Mechanic's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/11/2018
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 4 months ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

basically you can pick up stations, and sometimes only static?

And if when you get static, can you faintly hear the station?