Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Startup default on dash when trying to start. 2011 ford

Customer Question
Startup default on dash...

Startup default on dash when trying to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2011 ford f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing what

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
3/11/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

With the key in the run position is the theft light off and the check engine light on?

Is the battery voltage good near 12.6 volts?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris