Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the SCCM Module AS Built Data for My Ford Fusion

I need the SCCM...

I need the SCCM Module AS Built Data for My Ford Fusion Vin3FA6P0HR2DR175824

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fusion?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

3/10/2018
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

I tried to access the ASBUILTDATA for your SCCM, but Ford has not posted on our OASIS page. I sent a request into them. But will not here back till Monday or Tuesday. See the links below.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK can you get back to me on Monday

If they respond back by then. They have been slow responding back to us in the past 6 months.

But I'll keep you informed.

What type of scan tool are you using to program the SCCM?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
FORscan

I'm not familiar with that set up. I'll have to look into it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
FORscan is Windows software used to connect to Fords using the OBDII portFORscan.orgFORscan is Windows software used to connect to Fords using the OBDII port
WWW.FORscan.orghttps://www.amazon.com/Forscan-ELM327-Bluetooth-Scanner-Diagnostic/dp/B073VLQHMK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520724847&sr=8-6&keywords=Elm327+with+switch

I looked it over. There is still information that Ford does not let other manufacturers have. I use the Ford IDS scan tool at my dealership and I can get a lot of information on a vehicle when it is connected that FORscan cannot access.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m sure it can do what i want. Just need the data
I took it to my dealer they tried to sell me a new turn signal switch for $300.00
It not the turn signal because I tried another one that I know was good
It a software problem
I have to hold the turn signal all the way down or up for it to work, if I release it, it quits flashing.
Just taping it for lane change works fine

Yep, that is the SCCM.

A. Penland
Daniel, Manager
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have not heard from you on this request. I assume Ford still has not given you the information on the SCCM Module.

below is what they posted for your VIN#

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We there is no diferance between fords data and what Forscan shows, so I don’t know where to go from here. Already tried a new switch. Any suggestions.

Did you replace the SCCM?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Ok. Forcing ASBUILT DATA into the SCCM will not fix an electrical problem, only a programing issue. The problem is the SCCM and it will need to be replaced. I though you had replaced it and needed to program it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess that is something I can only get from a dealer??

I think so.

A. Penland
A. Penland