Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 99 Ford Expedition. Rear end is sagging. I have…

Customer Question
I have a 99 Ford...
I have a 99 Ford Expedition. Rear end is sagging. I have tested the plug behind the dash,and the 4th wire, control ground I think it is. Does not make a circuit. I can jump the positiv and negative and force the compressor on, it will lift the front end more but nothing to the back end. No suspension light is on.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/11/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 4 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Sometimes the height sensors come off, or they stop working even though they may be attached. A failed height sensor is most common when no suspension light on as well as the computer thinks its getting a good reading.