Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Got four wheel drive light blinking on dash randomly while…

Customer Question
Got four wheel drive...

Got four wheel drive light blinking on dash randomly while driving down road and my four ways blink all time now but turn on lights don’t see them blink but hear them blink behind the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Nope haven’t done anything yet wanted to see things to try before tore into it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2003 Ford Expedition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The power locks won’t lock now but will unlock

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/11/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I can help on 2 of these issues, like the 4x4 and power locks, is that okay?

Do you know which 4x4 codes are being stored?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris