Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It is chugging i changed the fuel filter but it is still…

Customer Question
It is chugging i...

It is chugging i changed the fuel filter but it is still doing it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?

Under the drivers seat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

Its exsternal

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and just changed fuel filter so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/10/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

model and engine size?

are you there?