Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where do spray starter fluid on a Ford F150. N

Where do spray starter...

Where do spray starter fluid on a Ford F150

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

N

3/9/2018
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

You will want to remove the air hose directly to the throttle body and then spray the starting fluid directly into the throttle.

If it attempts to start, then you know you have a fuel delivery issue. If not, then it will indicate you don't have spark.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!

Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
thank you

You are very welcome! Thank you fro the rating.