Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No spark on my 95 ford ranger coil pack new pcm new sprk…

Customer Question
No spark on my...

No spark on my 95 ford ranger coil pack new pcm new sprk plug wires and spark plug new new battery new cam shaft position sensor new fuel pump new fuel filter new fuel pressure regulator new batteries still no spark turns over wont start no blown fueses anywhere and the fuel cut off switch for inertia impact is new and not popped out so...........

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?

I have fuel pressure and I was just covering whats done my issue is that I have no spark I also replaced the oil pan gasket the oil filter fuel injectors ,IAC, TPS the egr valve air filter so I'm way to deep in this to give up

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

And yes the fuel rail is new as well yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
3/9/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

3.0 or 4.0?

hows it going?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician