Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sat for a year now fuel pump not getting power. No but it…

Sat for a year...

Sat for a year now fuel pump not getting power

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

No but it worked good when it was parked

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1999 exp

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your EXP yourself? What have you tried so far?

I pushed the inietia button no go checked relay but dont no where fuse is

3/9/2018
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

Does the check engine light come on with the key on for a bulb check?

Have you checked all fuses?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

i dont have diagram for fuses

Ok, but you can still check them all.

light is on i pushed the ignietia b utton dont know how to checki relay and need fuel fuse location

May I get your VIN?

1fmzu34x7xzb17869

Fuse number 9 in the battery junction box feeds the fuel pump relay

and

Fuse number 10 in the battery junction box feeds the PCM power relay.

The pink/black wire is the power feed supply wire to the fuel pump.

i need a manuel to know which one is #9 and #10

Keep in mind this is a "starting point". My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Both fuses look good