Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a 2012 F-450 Super Duty. Blower motor stopped working…

Customer Question
Have a 2012 F-450 Super...
Have a 2012 F-450 Super Duty. Blower motor stopped working and think we just need to replace the resister. Where can I find the diagram for the resister?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/8/2018
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Are you looking for a wiring diagram for your model?

Can you tell me what liter engine is in your model?

Does it have AUTO temp controls or manual?

Let me know,thanks Pete.