Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Lincoln town car no ABS communication with scan tool,

abs lights traction control light...
2005 Lincoln town car no ABS communication with scan tool, abs lights traction control light on and red brake lights are cannot find fuses for this. Can you tell me where the fuses are located or what I should check?
3/7/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey Terry ,How are you today

We have 3 fuse for our ABS MODULE,CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE WIRING DIAGRAM AND I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THEM IN YELLOW FOR YOU TOP BOX ON DIAGRAM AND THE POWER WIRE AND FUSE BOX LABEL AND LOCATION

The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering wheel by the brake pedal. Remove the panel cover to access the fuses.

CHECK FUSE # 17, & 25 LOCATED IN BEHIND LEFT SIDE OF THE DASH TO THE LEFT OF THE STEERING COLUMN

NO RELAYS , FUSE #17 IS THE FEED OF POWER TO ABS MODULE , ,BLACK / WHITE WIRE GOING TO PIN #8 ON ABS MODULE (LABELED IGN SWITCH FEED )

IF YOU HAVE POWER ON PIN #8 AND NO COMMUNICATION , REPLACE THE ABS MODULE .

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Found a blown fuse thanks chad.

Awesome , you welcome , thanks for business