Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Working on a 2014 Ford focus ST 2.0 L engine. We are

replacing the clutch and wanting...
Working on a 2014 Ford focus ST 2.0 L engine. We are replacing the clutch and wanting to resurface the flywheel
I’m looking for the special tool listed in the Mitchell pro demand called a ford flywheel holding tool part number 303 Dash103. Is there anyway we could find this tool at a local parts distributor that you might know of or do we have to order the special tool from the Internet?
3/5/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The correct part number for the holding tool is (T74P-6375-A) and you should check with your local tool supply store to get one. You can also order them online as well. See the link below.

https://www.toolsource.com/crankshaft-c-1321_139_144_951/flywheel-holding-tool-ford-t74p6375a-p-219166.html

Yeah all of our local parts supply houses are knuckleheads and have not been helpful. Is there another name for this that they may be able to look it up by?

There is no other name besides Flywheel holding tool but if you use the correct part number you will find the correct one. There are many sources for the tool online.

OK perfect. I was looking for one a little faster but I’ll get one off the Internet. I just posted another question if you’re available could you pick it up for me please?

Im looking for it right now.

Looks like someone else garbed it.

I asked to open it up to you

Okay let me see if I can find it.

I found it but until he opts out I can not step in.

You can opt him out from your end as well.

I'm here every day with the exception of Sunday morning and I usually start at 4 AM and work all day until finished Arizona Time. Request me when you need me and I help any way I can.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Awesome . Thanks Ron . Is this a full time job for you ?

Yea, I have been doing is full time for the last 10 years.